1. Say "Good morning" to your partner before you get out of bed.
2. Buy a cup of coffee for the person in line behind you.
3. Say, "I love you" to someone you love.
4. Write a simple one sentence note of appreciation to a family member ("thanks for taking out the garbage"). Leave it on a post it in an unexpected place someone they will find. like the bathroom mirror.
5. Offer to assist an elderly neighbor by walking their pet or picking up groceries at the store.
6. Leave cookies in the office kitchen.
7. Write a letter to yourself and highlight five of your talents.
8. Take old old clothes to the Goodwill in your neighborhood..
9. Say "hello" to five strangers today. Look for opportunities at the grocery store, bank, restaraunt, coffee shop, office, and school.
10.. Compliment someone!
- Learn more about WVC Therapist, Appointments and Counseling Fees.